Yyja Post-mortem says Tunisha suffocated; nixes pregnancy speculation
Tel Aviv: Israeli Interior Minister Ayelet Shaked has ordered the expulsion of families of a Palestinian man who carried out an attack five years ago in East Jerusalem. Taking to Twitter on Wednesday, Shaked said that she sent a notice to seven family members of Fadi al-Qanbar who killed four Israeli soldiers when he rammed his truck into a group of troopers in East Jerusalem Abu Tor neighbourhood in 2017, asking them to leave the country within a week or they will be forcefully evicted, reports Xinhua news agency. The Minister also asked Public Security Minister Omer Bar-Lev to prepare policing forces to expel the seven if they won ;t leave by October 6. Also Read4 Palestinians killed, 44 injured in Israeli
hydrojug sport raid in Jenin Israel should fight terrorism with all the available means and it time to use also this tool for deterrence, Shaked said. The recent move came after a ruling by a Jerusalem court on September 21 that Israel can revoke the residency permits of al-Qanbar 17 family members. The Palestinian family lives in Jabel Mukaber, a neighbourhood of East Jerusalem. :root{--slide-width:336px;--slide-height:280px;--progress-height:4px;--dot-size:10px;--inactive-dot: ccc;--active-dot: 074588;--border-color: ddd} .
owala st-code{position:relative;width:var --slide-width ;margin:0 auto;overflow:visible} .st
stanley cup deutschland -wrapper{position:relative;width:var --slide-width ;height:var --slide-height ;border:1p Dgwp NCPCR approaches SC against order letting 16-yr-old Muslim girl enter valid marriage
ROCKLAND, Maine 鈥?The informal vote was anti-climatic Tuesday evening as the Rockland Harbor Management Commission agreed to approve the Maine Lobster Festival schedule for use of Harbor Park this summer.The harbor panel had initially balked at the number of days the festival needed for setup and cleanup of the annual summer even
brumate tumbler t.But on Tuesday night, the panel voted without discussion to approve the request and send it on to the City Council. The vote was an informal one because for the second straight meeting there was not a
polene cyme quorum of four members. The council is likely to vote on the application for use of the city waterfront property on June 13.The festival has requested use of Harbor Park, and adjacent Buoy and Mildred Merrill parks for 14 days.Festival President Brian Plourde insisted that 14 days were needed. Last year, the City Council gave the festival seven days to set up, five days for the festival and two days
polene bolsos to clean up.Plourde said the event has always worked with boaters and will continue to so that they can get to their vessels moored in the harbor. There is a misconception that we cut off access to the harbor, he said.The public can walk in the parks during setup and cleanup.Harbor Park will again be a busy place this summer.The North Atlantic Blues Festival will be held July 16 and 17. Then, the 69th annual lobster festival will run from Wednesday, Aug. 3, through Sunday, Aug. 7.Maine Boats, Homes Harbors will hold it annual show from Aug. 12 throu